Навигация
Просмотр темы
 Распечатать тему
I think that they're fine but if it's causing sufficient stress
sunxuemei
Memorials - I have Animal Crossing Bells no say on the memorials. I think that they're fine but if it's causing sufficient stress on the neighborhood possibly they ought to be removed. I never have viewed them as negative, but as a positive and bittersweet second this match has enabled for those grieving. Nevertheless, people can grieve without letting the entire world know about it...

Now most people have experienced all four seasons, and given that the two hemispheres have been in various seasons, I don't think a spoiler tag should be crucial for general content which occurs in different months due to TT.

But, I'd encourage a spoiler label for a number of events/items (e.g., toy day, festivale) and particularly for items which may only be collected from finishing that event (such as the festivale float) or which may only be obtained through hacking (as opposed to a product accumulated through TT and traded into a participant who doesn't TT), maybe until the event is unlocked/has started in the last time zone/items are added to the game and believed"tradeable" without hacking.

ETA: Allowed, screenshots of players using hacked items bothers me most, not because they"spoil" (particularly if they are in the trailer), but since the comment threads end up being filled with people asking how/where to acquire the things when they aren't available to most players. Once they're officially accessible whether in TT or actual time, fine. It's not adding anything to the subreddit

landmarks are exciting for players that are new but need a organization. Either a dedicated buy Animal Crossing Items day of this week for posting them (or even have them enabled on the weekends) or some megathread

Перейти на форум: